The Environmental Case for Seawater Scrubbing
This is the home page for this short paper, which is likely to continue to have refinements and enhancements, and perhaps spawn other materials of relevance. If you plan to use a copy of this paper, please check here that you have the latest version.
The latest version is 1.02 of 15th October 2005 to update the URL for the DSL licence. There are no other changes from the version of 1.01 of 28th September 2002. Formats available are:
- Word (.doc ~ 70k) available for download here
- Portable Document Format (. pdf~121k) available here
- Web page is viewable here.
The paper has been released under the Design Science Licence, a copyleft licence suitable for such material. The text of this licence can be found here. In general, you can copy it freely, but if you modify it, there are some conditions you need to meet.
The paper is available in "Portable Document Format (.pdf). The Adobe Acrobat Reader can be freely downloaded. Viewers with visual difficulties may find it useful to investigate services provided to improve the accessibility of Acrobat documents - http://access.adobe.com
- V1.0. First public release 25th September 2002
- V1.01 Minor typographical corrections and alternative formats released 28th September 2002
- V1.02 Change to the DSL licence URL
Collected News Snippets
Here I put links to news items related to SOx and PMs in air. Do feel free to send URLs and, if helpful, I will include them here.
Last updated DRH 15th October 2005.